Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Broody ... !

(6 Posts)
pamelat Mon 25-Aug-08 09:02:55

My DD is 7 months now and just wanted to congratulate all you pregnant people out there.

I am feeling incredibly broody.

I remember 'this time last year' at 23 weeks ish pregnant. Never thought that I would be 'jealous' a year on! I miss my tummy, I miss going to bed at 9pm and sleeping in at the weekends wink.

At lots of points during the pregnancy I was fed up with it and just wanted to make DD. Just wanted to say (in a non patronising) way to relish it. People told me that and I thought they were mad!

I think we will think about another one soon.

I walked through the maternity ward the other week (not in a mad stalker way (!) but on my way to visit my grandma in hospital) and was even jealous of those being admitted in labour!

i felt really broody and now i am 20 wks pregnant on thursday. my dd is 3 years on friday.
i couldnt stop thinking about babies all day every day.

VictorianSqualor Mon 25-Aug-08 09:37:04

I hate pregnancy. Hate it. I'm a shit pregnant person. But I still want to be pg again.
I'm strange.

BabiesEverywhere Mon 25-Aug-08 09:41:48

I love being pregnant, even at the end when you can't sleep etc.

I bet if I had started my family at 18, I reckon I would have a dozen children by now grin

Ready4anotherCoffee Mon 25-Aug-08 09:44:33

I love pregnancy. I even enjoy labourhmm
We are planning #4 atm, as we believe small age gaps will benefit as they get older.
Can't waitsmile

cheesychips Mon 25-Aug-08 14:59:05

I have 3 under 5. Wee boy 6 months and am broody in a really desperate way. Made worse by husband adamant that he doesn't want any more. I can't bring myself to even look at pregnant women as I am overcome with longing <sigh>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now