Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

May 2009 Babies.Did you just find out you are pregnant? would be nice to share with mums to be.

(5 Posts)
inni Mon 25-Aug-08 08:26:20

hey ladies. I have DS 2.9 and DD 1. Yesterday found out I'm expecting, (4 weeks pregnant today). Really happy about it and decided to enjoy this pregnancy to the last bit as could be my last one. I would like to meet another women in the same situation and wanting to shared this experience. Looking forward to meet you.

ScaryHairy Mon 25-Aug-08 08:30:29

Hi Inni and congratulations smile

You would be very welcome to come and join us on the May 2009 Ante-natal thread here.

Hope to see you over there!

charlie1000 Tue 26-Aug-08 21:42:21

Hi I'm new to this and have also just found out I'm expecting at beginning May. This is also my 3rd PG. I have DS1 who has just turned 5 and DS2 who is 3. This will also be my last PG so like you, I want to enjoy it as much as poss, fingers crossed! Congrats on your bump!

G2B Wed 27-Aug-08 15:25:38

The antenatal threads are fantastic. I had a baby May 2008- it's a fantastic month to have a baby! Despite the heat. Good luck all. xxx

inni Thu 28-Aug-08 07:37:39

Thank gb2. I have joing the thread that scaryhairy mentions and is real good. Come to join us, will be fun.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now