Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

No sleep :( no point, just whinging

(7 Posts)
ObsidianBlackbirdMcNight Mon 25-Aug-08 06:35:05

Every time I lay flat last night I got a wave of heartburn followed by acid reflux in my mouth Managed to get 4 hours sleep sitting up but it's so miserable.....this after ages of sneezing until I could hardly open my eyes . I'm so tired and uncomfortable
2 weeks 4 days to go btw....

Anyone else want to moan?

ObsidianBlackbirdMcNight Mon 25-Aug-08 06:36:16

Oh and I smell.

oops Mon 25-Aug-08 06:40:27

Message withdrawn

lollipopmother Mon 25-Aug-08 11:20:40

I've been having the acid and heartburn since about 24 weeks, then it suddenly stopped (or very nearly stopped) a few days ago - what do your notes say, do they suggest that the baby has dropped at all?

When I was 4/5th palpable I was still getting horrible heartburn/acid reflux in bed, but when I got to 3/5th palpable the acid reflux completely stopped, and the heartburn is very minor in comparison. I am now 38+4.

StarlightMcKenzie Mon 25-Aug-08 11:25:59

Message withdrawn

ObsidianBlackbirdMcNight Mon 25-Aug-08 12:00:08

Really? the pharmacist told me I couldn't have zantac!!!
I was 3/5 engaged 10 days ago, the heartburn isn't relentless every day like before but when it comes it's worse!

StarlightMcKenzie Mon 25-Aug-08 18:44:39

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now