Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

11 weeks, spotting and period pains...No scan till Tuesday - reassurance needed...

(3 Posts)
Pooky73 Sat 23-Aug-08 21:02:53

Help please before I get myself all panicked out! Am 11 weeks pregnant, first pregnancy miscarried in April at 5 weeks...

Brown spotting today with period type pains on and off, major headache since yesterday that I can't seem to shift either.

Rung everyone - EPU, doctors, gynea (sp?) ward and a private scan place - can't get a scan till Tuesday at the earliest.

Am a nurse, supposed to work all weekend (Sun, Mon & Tue) but now am terrified that this pg is going to end too.

Please help - anyone been through this safely? All my symptoms seemed to get easier last week too - still testing +ve on HPT but line is getting fainter - but still there...

What can I do to stop myself from cracking up???

lauraloola Sat 23-Aug-08 21:06:42

How about going to casulty. Our local one scanned a friend of mine recently who thought she might have been mc.

I had period type pains when I was around 10 weeks, it was around the same time my period would have been due.

I hope its all ok x

chunkychips Sat 23-Aug-08 21:20:00

They probably don't have scanners at wkend, our hospital doesn't. You could go to casualty on Monday, I did when ds fell really hard onto me at about 12 weeks and they fitted me in. I had bleeding with ds as well at about the same time my period would have been. Quite a lot for about four months. Sorry you're going through this, it's very worrying I know.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now