Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Two positives. No idea when i conceived. Now what?

(7 Posts)
fairyfly Wed 20-Aug-08 21:02:28

Will i be able to have an early scan to determine when i.m due? Not changing my name so if you know me it is a secret. Shhhh.

lowrib Wed 27-Aug-08 00:26:19

bump

BlueberryBeret Wed 27-Aug-08 00:42:42

yup, go and see doctor or midwife or summat and tell them you have no idea when you're due

hatrick Wed 27-Aug-08 00:44:36

Message withdrawn

PortAndLemon Wed 27-Aug-08 07:42:28

Congratulations! Yes. See doctors, tell them you have no idea of date of last period or when you conceived and they should get you in for a scan.

Spagblog Wed 27-Aug-08 07:50:51

I had early scans with both pgs as I had such irregular periods.
They will calculate it from date of last period before scan and so I was 3 weeks out with DD and 2 weeks out with DS until scan!

mumof3bs1more Wed 27-Aug-08 12:43:51

hi Im in same situation i cant remember exactly when my last period was because since having my last son there really irregular it was middle of july sometime i know that much!So think i will be asking for an early scan too but i havent got midwife untill 25/9 so will have to wait another month!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now