Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

BFP - irregular cycle - unsure on dates - help?!?

(5 Posts)
MissyK Wed 20-Aug-08 13:52:09

Hi all, I got my FR BFP this morning (nothing faint about it), only from my working outs I didn't think was due af till middle of next week.. (only tested as so don't feel right, if DH goes near my boobs he gets glared at & I'm ready for bed soon as our DS goes) all very confused about dates etc now. Will my gp think i'm crazy making an appointment & asking for blood tests? Or should I try and wait it out for a few weeks?
There are twins in both families though, could this have made it be a stronger bfn sooner?
thanks for your help!!

lou031205 Wed 20-Aug-08 14:19:26

Congratulations!

When was your last AF, and how long have your cycles been lately?

emma2617 Wed 20-Aug-08 14:32:35

Congratulations!! Blood tests can't be used to confirm how far along you are! My GP was useless and despite me telling him I had no idea about cycle length due to only just having implant removed he worked out due date from LMP on a 28 day cycle...unfortunately I just had to wait for my scan to get an exact date!

MissyK Wed 20-Aug-08 14:33:56

That's just it AF was July 31st so I'm confused! Cycles have averaged 28-30days. We only started ttc this cycle so it's all very quick.. Left me a bit shocked & unable to figure things out. I'm useless!!

MissyK Wed 20-Aug-08 14:36:40

Hi Emma, I think I'm going to be the same then, only had 2 cycles after my implant was removed & now here I am!! And the cycles were truely random.. Waiting for a scan for me then!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now