Talk

Advanced search

warning - do not read if offended by TMI!!

(5 Posts)
heavenlylily Wed 20-Aug-08 10:39:54

Ok, i'm 12 weeks pg and am getting quite a lot of discharge, not offensive smelling, whitish colour but just quite a lot, having to change panty liners regularly. Is this normal? Sorry about too much info but you were warned!!

MrsTittleMouse Wed 20-Aug-08 10:43:50

If you're not sore or itchy (signs of thrush) and it's not smelly at all, then yes, it's just another of the signs of pregnancy. Lovely, isn't it? I'll gross you out back now, and tell you that I had so much the other night that I was worried that I had a leak of amniotic fluid. blush

heavenlylily Wed 20-Aug-08 10:50:40

No signs of thrush definitely so just something else to enjoy then! Lovely. Will be stocking up on tena lady if things get too bad!!

oopsadaisyangel Wed 20-Aug-08 10:57:00

Have to say thank god for that! Having the exact same thing and was beginning to panic myself about it!! I should know better as this is my third pregnancy but can't remember it being as "much" as this time!! blush

pophas2beans Wed 20-Aug-08 14:39:06

i've heard that a lot of discharge means you are carrying a boy and not so much means that you are carrying a girl wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now