Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

has anybody else's eye-sight gone funny?

(6 Posts)
laweaselmys Tue 19-Aug-08 16:55:47

I'm 10 weeks and I can't work it if I'm just very tired, or if I really am finding it hard to focus.

Will be annoyed if it's my eyes, as these glasses are fairly new... can I get a free set of lenses on my NHS pregnancy exemption card thingamy?

pickie Tue 19-Aug-08 17:00:02

Mine did with both pregnancies, slightly blurry and harder to focus.

Chooster Tue 19-Aug-08 19:53:08

Your eye sight can be affected by pregnancy as my optician told me when I had my eyes checked when pregnant. Dont know how/ why it does this though hmm

EffiePerine Tue 19-Aug-08 19:56:21

Go to your opticians and have it checked out . Not sure about the exemption card, you might get a voucher off.

WombFor1More Tue 19-Aug-08 20:00:26

Pregnancy can affect the pressure in your eyes so can make it go a bit funny! In my local opticians I had to pay for the eye test but they said if I had needed anything then I would have gotten a discount with the exemption card. Not sure if this differs with each optician though.

laweaselmys Wed 20-Aug-08 11:16:17

hmm, fair enough! Will have them checked out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now