Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Symptoms - when did you get them? (I have NONE!)

(6 Posts)
FlirtyThirty Tue 19-Aug-08 13:33:07

My period was late. Two pregnancy tests have confirmed I am pregnant. Now admittedly, I'm only 4+4...but I feel absolutely no different. If I hadn't seen the lines myself, I would think I was imagining things!? hmm

I know not everyone suffers morning sickness and the like, but wondered when and what you all experienced?

Flirty x

bethoo Tue 19-Aug-08 13:40:54

i did not get symptoms (tiredness and mornign sickness ) til about 8 weeks.

whiteorchid Tue 19-Aug-08 13:49:33

I didn't feel anything at all until 6 weeks, at which point overwhelming morning-noon-and-night sickness kicked in. I don't think most people get MS till weeks 6/7, so it may still be round the corner... (sorry!)

FlirtyThirty Tue 19-Aug-08 13:55:52

Thanks ladies...not that I'm wishing MS on myself. But good to know I'm not alone...was getting paranoid! blush

Flirty x

PS. My mum didn't get MS...does that mean I'm likely not to get it?!

Reesie Tue 19-Aug-08 14:10:13

I'm only 5 weeks and feel nothing too. It's my 2nd baby so I'm well aware that in about 3 weeks time my head will be permenantly down the toilet...

tablefor3 Tue 19-Aug-08 14:56:01

Hi

The only symptoms I had (and continue to have, other than missed periods and now a fiarly conspicuous bump) were a larger bosom and slightly more sensitive smell. Oh yes, and I fainted once because it was hot and I was standing on a crowded tube having missed breakfast.

No morning sickness, no tiredness, no cravings. In fact I can still fit into my regular suit trousers (just!) at 28 weeks.

Like you, I didn;t want to be sick and tired, but just expected that that was how it was. Enjoy it I say! Just made the 12 week scan even more real because it was the first official recognition that I was pregnant since GP and MW don;t actually test for it.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: