Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Symptoms - when did you get them? (I have NONE!)

(6 Posts)
FlirtyThirty Tue 19-Aug-08 13:33:07

My period was late. Two pregnancy tests have confirmed I am pregnant. Now admittedly, I'm only 4+4...but I feel absolutely no different. If I hadn't seen the lines myself, I would think I was imagining things!? hmm

I know not everyone suffers morning sickness and the like, but wondered when and what you all experienced?

Flirty x

bethoo Tue 19-Aug-08 13:40:54

i did not get symptoms (tiredness and mornign sickness ) til about 8 weeks.

whiteorchid Tue 19-Aug-08 13:49:33

I didn't feel anything at all until 6 weeks, at which point overwhelming morning-noon-and-night sickness kicked in. I don't think most people get MS till weeks 6/7, so it may still be round the corner... (sorry!)

FlirtyThirty Tue 19-Aug-08 13:55:52

Thanks ladies...not that I'm wishing MS on myself. But good to know I'm not alone...was getting paranoid! blush

Flirty x

PS. My mum didn't get MS...does that mean I'm likely not to get it?!

Reesie Tue 19-Aug-08 14:10:13

I'm only 5 weeks and feel nothing too. It's my 2nd baby so I'm well aware that in about 3 weeks time my head will be permenantly down the toilet...

tablefor3 Tue 19-Aug-08 14:56:01

Hi

The only symptoms I had (and continue to have, other than missed periods and now a fiarly conspicuous bump) were a larger bosom and slightly more sensitive smell. Oh yes, and I fainted once because it was hot and I was standing on a crowded tube having missed breakfast.

No morning sickness, no tiredness, no cravings. In fact I can still fit into my regular suit trousers (just!) at 28 weeks.

Like you, I didn;t want to be sick and tired, but just expected that that was how it was. Enjoy it I say! Just made the 12 week scan even more real because it was the first official recognition that I was pregnant since GP and MW don;t actually test for it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now