Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

does anyone have this maternity dress from dorothy perkins?

(5 Posts)
mad4mybaby Mon 18-Aug-08 18:14:55

www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId= 20552&storeId=12552&categoryId=112045&parent_category_rn=111560&productId=761714&langId=-1

My brothers wedding is in 6 weeks and trying to find something flattering that is cheap and want to know what this one is like on before ordering! Am scouring ebay every day too!

Bellie Mon 18-Aug-08 18:24:03

Yes - got it yesterday for a posh cocktail do in Sept.

I think it is lovely (that's why I brought it).

What do you want to know?

tostaky Mon 18-Aug-08 18:51:38

Ive got a very similar one from topshop maternity and the cut is fantastic!

mad4mybaby Mon 18-Aug-08 19:13:29

bellie - how does it sit? Is it loose or tight and stretchy? If i bought it now at 26 weeks will i have room to grow in 6 weeks? Also how long is it?

Bellie Tue 19-Aug-08 08:11:54

Hi - sorry got caught up with chores (!) last night!

The dress is fitted at the top,and then under your bust is loose and a bit more floaty. I am only 17 weeks and think that there will be plenty of room for growth for me - I am planning for it for 23weeks and if poss Christmas. I would certainly think that you would have room in 6 weeks.

It is slightly shorter than I wanted - just below the knees.

HTH

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now