Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Im a newbie introducing myself :-) HIYA!!!!!

(6 Posts)
xxrubysmum08xx Sat 16-Aug-08 01:47:48

Hello,

I have joined to make some new online friends :-)

Im surrently 26 weeks plus 3 days preggy due in nov ,This will be my 3rd baby girl ! I think im destined for girlies but that suits me fine! pink pink pink all the way here!!!

Im 24 , single stay at home mum, i enjoy most 'normal' things ! aswell as being a mummy!!

Hope to meet some fabby people!!

xxxx

thingamajig Sat 16-Aug-08 01:51:51

Hello Rubysmum, have you checked out the ante natal clubs - there should be one for people expecting in Nov. Good luck with your baby girl and your other los,
Active Conversations is a good place to dip in and meet people.
Enjoy MNing smile

mum2bean Sat 16-Aug-08 11:33:10

hiya Rubysmum! it's good to know someone else is expecting a girl in november! mines currently due on the 2ndhmmbut, im not so sure lol.
anyway welcome to MN smile

Nappyzoneneedssleep Sat 16-Aug-08 11:34:33

Welcome! oooo pink - my fave colour!

barbareebaa Sat 16-Aug-08 12:39:44

Hi Rubysmum! I'm due in November (I'm 27 weeks) I'm on the november antenatal club - a lovely bunch of very chatty ladies!! Do join us - you are most welcome smile

If I was clever I would put a link to it here but as I'm not just check out antenatal clubs - ours is the one with big knickers in the title!! grin

xxrubysmum08xx Sat 16-Aug-08 18:09:03

Great welcome ,cheers!!! im off to find the november club now!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now