Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Doula wanted in North London

(7 Posts)
Elina04 Fri 15-Aug-08 13:09:14

Hello,
I am interesting in having a doula for my labour. I am going to give birth in Royal Free Hampstead in North London. I am living in Islington, Crouch End.
There are too many and I don't know how to chose one. Anyone has a good/bsd experience?
Thanks a lot.

EffiePerine Fri 15-Aug-08 13:11:24

Marslady on here is a N London doula and comes highly recommended I understand

Elina04 Fri 15-Aug-08 13:27:06

I am familiar with the name but how can I get in contact with her??

alvinandthechipmunks Fri 15-Aug-08 13:49:18

Isabel Wise is wonderful - you'd have to google her + doula though as don't have her tel no anymore.

themothership Fri 15-Aug-08 13:55:45

I'd also recommend Jemima Garthwaite, who is based in Islington. She's on the doula uk website www.doula.org.uk/utilities/userServices/user_profile.asp?userId=531. She's lovely, and is going to be my back-up doula in Oct.

Egg Fri 15-Aug-08 13:57:58

I'd recommend grabbing Mars asap if she is available (have not used her as a doula but even her online and telephone advice is fab!). She is on hols at the mo I believe but has been checking in. If you search under her name she has posted her email address and web address many times smile.

morningpaper Fri 15-Aug-08 14:06:06

Mars

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now