Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

really want a boy this time as already have a girl did the deed 3 days before ovulation does this mean i am definetly having a girl

(12 Posts)

hi was just curious i am so impatient scan is 2 weeks friday.
trying not to think about it being either gender
i would be delighted as long as the baby is healthy either way.

PetitFilou1 Wed 13-Aug-08 18:11:45

No it means you are having a baby wink

funnypeculiar Wed 13-Aug-08 18:12:41

what pf said smile

aurorec Wed 13-Aug-08 18:15:25

grin

PortAndLemon Wed 13-Aug-08 18:22:31

Yes. The sex of the baby is entirely determined by when in your cycle you have sex. That is why it is a well-known fact that you never ever ever get boy/girl twins. winkgrin

get the message

hanaflower Wed 13-Aug-08 18:24:27

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

misdee Wed 13-Aug-08 18:28:15

i only ever have sex when its half moon, whilst eating oranges, and after having pizza, so i always have girls.

could still have a boy then 50/50grin

PetitFilou1 Wed 13-Aug-08 18:32:04

I think that is the general gist tink grin

TinkerBellesMum Wed 13-Aug-08 18:35:34

It can increase your chance as X is a long distance swimmer where Y is a sprinter. However, it's not guaranteed and you can have more to do with it as the pH balance of your womb can affect which sex you are more friendly towards or it can make you friendly to both. But it's all science and means nothing when trying to conceive a baby I'm afraid!

alardi Wed 13-Aug-08 18:38:04

God no, this is how I got ds2 & ds3.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now