Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

in agony at night - please help

(5 Posts)
mad4mybaby Wed 13-Aug-08 10:01:49

yesterday started to get pains in my lower back and bottom of bump/pelvis area. Had bad spd with ds but cant remember how it started off.

Last night i woke up every 1-2 hours having to turn over sides as all down my hip (laying on side) was agony, all stiff, a bit like id been laying on metal. Im so tired as have to get up at crack of dawn with 2 yr old. What can i do to relieve it??

bamboostalks Wed 13-Aug-08 10:04:24

Big sympathies I had this and spent a fortune on physio etc nothing really helped. It disappeared the minute I had given birth. Poor thing as it is agony.

mad4mybaby Wed 13-Aug-08 10:05:29

im only 25 weeks!!!!

bamboostalks Wed 13-Aug-08 10:12:31

Paracetamol does help too.

MiniMarmite Wed 13-Aug-08 10:16:08

Hi M4MB

I had something similar between about 28 and 33 weeks. It got much better for me once the baby's head started to engage so it might improve for you (but mine wasn't spd so I can't say for sure). I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

I did find that resting it helped but v frustrating and perhaps not possible for you with a 2 year old.

Like bamboo I found taking paracetamol just when I was getting into bed did help a bit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now