Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Should I go back to the MDU this evening ! HELP!

(8 Posts)
Emski81 Tue 12-Aug-08 18:22:20

I was in for 4 hours this morning with pains and vomiting. I had bloods and a smear done and an ECG and they said i just have a bug. But that I did have some protein in my urine. They were generally annoyed i was there even though I was in pain.

I was home by 1.30pm and was ok just tired.

But at 3pm I went to the loo and i had smears of brown blood with some bits in it and some red bits. I have pain in my lower womb and lower back. I called them they just say rest etc, But i am really uncomfortable ... should i go in anyway ? I dont know what to do

buttercupbabe Tue 12-Aug-08 18:29:29

How far along are you emski?

lauraloola Tue 12-Aug-08 18:29:37

How many weeks are you??

Emski81 Tue 12-Aug-08 18:30:39

17+6

lauraloola Tue 12-Aug-08 18:32:38

Yes, go back. Even if they arent happy about it if you dont feel comfortable then its best to be checked over again. Did they do a scan this morning?

Emski81 Tue 12-Aug-08 18:33:18

nope no scan just heard its heart

lauraloola Tue 12-Aug-08 18:34:31

Its good that you heard the heart beat. Phone them and see what they say. Is your GP any good??

OracleInaCoracle Tue 12-Aug-08 18:38:49

yep, definately go along, its probably just an infection but you need to get it checked out and a scan

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now