Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Reading your bumps' mind. Quick poll....

(5 Posts)
ChocOrange05 Tue 12-Aug-08 16:56:45

So - do you think that kicking means that baby likes something or doesn't like something??

snowymum Tue 12-Aug-08 17:27:03

Likes. He goes quiet when the midwife pokes at him, and squirrels away to another corner. When I sing to him he kicks. I have to believe he likes it otherwise he's telling me to keep the noise down, which would be awful!

LackaDAISYcal Tue 12-Aug-08 17:30:15

not sure choco; when DD screeches at the top of her lungs poor virgil does a somersault.

lol at "keep the noise down" smile

He also has a habit of going very still whenever anyone else puts their hands on my bump, but will happily wriggle and squirm for me.

ILikeToMoveItMoveIt Tue 12-Aug-08 17:33:07

He always moves when I eat - maybe I am a noisy chewer blush

Like Daisy, he can be going crazy, but as soon as someone other than me touches my bump he goes still.

Oh, and he always does a huge movement when the MW is using her sonic-aid.

ChocOrange05 Tue 12-Aug-08 17:52:10

Mine always moves when DH puts his hand on bump or when we read to it / play it music so I am hoping that means it likes it!!

Also sometimes when I poke my belly button it pokes right back, I feel like its some kind of special communication we have and not bump telling me to p*ss off! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now