Talk

Advanced search

What does morning sickness feel like

(11 Posts)
Cookiemg Tue 12-Aug-08 12:34:32

I have been getting advice from you wonderful women since my missed abortion miscarriage in February....a big thanks for putting my mind at ease

Here I go again.....I am now 6 weeks pregnant and am scared all the time because of missed abortion in Feb. I have been experiencing all day nausea since last week, extreme tiredness, occassional stomach cramps and my boobs seem to have become more sore and enlarged overnight!

I haven't felt sick enough to vomit, just constant nausea which seems to lessen while I am distracted. I worry that because I am not throwing up the pregnancy is not strong and the baby will die again and I will not know anything about it.

What are other people's experiences of M/S

Twiglett Tue 12-Aug-08 12:37:01

nope that's morning sickness ... constant nauseau (vomiting optional) .. not limited to mornings either which is a killer

sorry for your miscarriage experience but don't worry overly try to take it easy .. it should start to ease out by week 12 to 16 IME

DoubleBluff Tue 12-Aug-08 12:37:16

I was never sick, but feel queay all day.
Like travel sickness, which was eased when I ate something bland.
I had one missed abrtion at 13 weeks, then went on to have two healthy pregnancies.
I am sure all is fine. Good luck.

DoubleBluff Tue 12-Aug-08 12:37:37

queasy i meant

PetitFilou1 Tue 12-Aug-08 12:37:43

I had what felt like a perpertual hangover for 9 weeks this time but was never sick. With previous two pregnancies (have dd and ds) only mild nausea and was sick I think once when pg with dd. Don't worry (or try not to) what you are experiencing is NORMAL

Twiglett Tue 12-Aug-08 12:38:03

try ginger / ginger biscuits

eating little and often of plain foods can help too

CatIsSleepy Tue 12-Aug-08 12:38:14

hey cookie try not to worry too much
morning sickness can vary alot from person to person-
with dd i only had mild nausea, and not every day

am pg now and it's pretty much the same-have been a bit queasy on and off today, but was fine all day yesterday
tiredness and sore boobs=classic symptoms!
good luck smile

DoubleBluff Tue 12-Aug-08 12:38:22

And i had none of that on the first time ( miscarriage)

Collision Tue 12-Aug-08 12:39:04

yep - tis just like that!

Try ginger ale and ginger biscuits. Helped me a lot.

Try not to worry too much and rest when you can. smile

Pinkjenny Tue 12-Aug-08 12:39:54

I was physically sick every morning from 6 to 11 weeks. Just felt on the verge of vomiting all day and night.

Oh, the fun.

I have friends that didn't feel any nausea at all, count yourself lucky that you're not covered in cornflakes (as I once was because I couldn't make the sink in time) and relax.

Cookiemg Tue 12-Aug-08 12:45:20

Thanks you all so much.....I know I shouldn't be fretting and should be focussing on all the positive (yuck) feelings that I am having.

Good luck to you all

xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now