Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Just got BFP and now dont know whether to laugh or cry!

(2 Posts)
Claireykitten Mon 11-Aug-08 11:18:54

Have just found out I am expecting dc2!

I have really really wanted this ever since having my DS 9mths ago but sensibility had FINALLY kicked in and I admitted to myself that financially it was the last thing we needed and lo and behold I get a BFP!

I am really happy (very scared but happy)but have decided that I really dont like knowing this early, going by LMP I am almost 7 weeks but I know for a fact that I only conceived a maximum of 2 weeks ago because it was whilst we were on holiday without any contraception. Would just like to state for the record that it was 5-6 days before AF was due so I was pretty much convinced we were safe (wont make that mistake again!)I feel like such a naive (sp?)little girl!

Sorry for waffling but I needed to vent somewhere and get it all out of my system I hope you dont mind.

As regards how far on I am at what point would you say I should make my booking in appointment with the MW, last time I was told they dont see you til at least 8 weeks which is obviously next week going by LMP. I dont know what to do what would all you wise MNers advise?

it is perfectly normal to feel happy and scared.
i would phone up the drs now and make an appointment as you are 7 wks now then you will see someone soon
congratulations

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now