Advanced search

What are the best products for you and your baby? From travel systems to sterilisers, you can find out all you need to know from our Mumsnet Best reviews

Find out more


(175 Posts)
chacha1976 Fri 08-Aug-08 17:53:56

Okay, so here's the problem and please dont judge I'm pretty mad at myself as it it. I have a 28 day cycle, I had sex with Mr. A on day 12 and 13, sex with Mr. B on day 18 and sex with Mr. C on day 19. All three were unprotected. Now I'm pregnant? Who's most likely to be the daddy????

WingsofaAngel Fri 08-Aug-08 17:57:11

All depends if you ovulate bang in the middle of your cycle.

Mr A or Mr B prob

lollipopmother Fri 08-Aug-08 17:57:31

Ohhh, this sounds like a great 'whodunnit'! I go with Colonel Mustard, in the library! wink

SlartyBartFast Fri 08-Aug-08 17:58:02

this isnt dear deidre

oi Fri 08-Aug-08 17:58:09

I think you forgot Mr. D. It's probably him.

MrsMattie Fri 08-Aug-08 17:58:14

Phone Jeremy Kyle asap!

SlartyBartFast Fri 08-Aug-08 17:58:49

perhaps you will have tripletts?

misdee Fri 08-Aug-08 17:59:02

no idea. but get checked for STI/STD's (what do they call it now?, was std when i was growing up)

bratnav Fri 08-Aug-08 17:59:06

I would assume that it is Pierce Brosnan, he is the yummiest grin

sfxmum Fri 08-Aug-08 17:59:08

does it matter?
seriously have you tested for other things?

bluegreysky Fri 08-Aug-08 17:59:17

troll alert!

DontNeedAnything Fri 08-Aug-08 17:59:33

Equal possiblity of all 3 IMO.

Actually MrA has a 50% chance cos you gave him double opportunity. Mr B 25% chance and MrC 25% chance.

SlartyBartFast Fri 08-Aug-08 17:59:49

you dont say bluegrey

bratnav Fri 08-Aug-08 18:00:00

2nd choice of Colin Firth

SlartyBartFast Fri 08-Aug-08 18:00:13

of course, its maths

DisenchantedPlusBump Fri 08-Aug-08 18:01:51

Sorry but yuck. Its teatime FGS!

Flightputsonahat Fri 08-Aug-08 18:03:04

HAHAHA!!!! Brilliant.

Flightputsonahat Fri 08-Aug-08 18:05:59

Ok I'll be helpful now. It's Mr. A about 95% chance.

Most people have about 14 day LP (distance between ovulation and period)

Not all

You might ovulate late

But odds on mr. A

I had this with my first - Mr. A on day 12
Mr. B. on day 13 [lush] sorry blush

The first was ovulation day (short cycle)
Second had missed egg I suspect
Also used withdrawal

Had a DNA test to make sure despite offspring looking excatly like a drunken Mr. A

I'll shut up now...

Flightputsonahat Fri 08-Aug-08 18:09:15

Pregnancy is always more fun this way.

Btw don't tell any of them about the other ones iyswim. You will come in for a lot of grief. Decide whose it is NOW and only change this when you have proof. Actually don't tell any of them it is theirs.

Or even that there is a chance.
No point having 3 miserable scared potential fathers on your back for 9 mo...I know this so just do what I say. smile

DisenchantedPlusBump Fri 08-Aug-08 18:10:13

I disagree flight.

I usually ovulate on day 14,

but this time i got pregnant on day 22!

I just ovulated late , out of the blue!

Never done it before as far as i know.

Could be any of them.

DisenchantedPlusBump Fri 08-Aug-08 18:10:42

I meant I disagree with the 95% Mr A thing.

LynetteScavo Fri 08-Aug-08 18:11:58

The one with the largest income.

Flightputsonahat Fri 08-Aug-08 18:12:40

Bloody hell! Sorry Dis smile

Ok. Ignore me but I am right about the not telling them.

Flightputsonahat Fri 08-Aug-08 18:13:19

Congrats btw!! grin how old is bump?

chacha1976 Fri 08-Aug-08 18:13:22

wow! i found this board out of desperation for an answer cos im literally losing my mind, honestly didnt realize i'll get so many jokes, insults, jokes, insults and more jokes and insults. Sorry I bothered y'all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now