Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

PANIC

(5 Posts)
mummy2t Wed 06-Aug-08 23:10:44

Hi all,
since having my first ds nearly 5 years ago my regular cycle has been 24 days. had ds2 6months ago and cycle is still 24 days but heavier. should have come on sat just gone but didnt!!! took 2 pregnancy tests but negative! since my periods started at 12 years old ( i am now 31 sob!! ) i have never missed one or been irregular, i know 24 days isnt regular but it is for me.
whats wrong???? i have suffered a eptopic pregnancy 2 years ago, could it be the same? befre i actually lost the pregnancy i lost the hormone level that detected pregnancy with the tests. starting to panic as its soooooooooo unusual for me.
any advice welcomed xxx

dinkystinky Thu 07-Aug-08 11:54:48

Mummy2t - calm down first: if you're really worried, go see your doctor and explain your concerns and they may refer you to Early Pregnancy Unit. You may be testing too early. Use early pregnancy tests and urine first thing in the morning..

BlueDragonfly Thu 07-Aug-08 12:00:27

don't panic, it copuld be that this time things have gone a bit skew-iff after the birth of DS2. It is still early days for cycles to be settling, try not to panic

mummy2t Thu 07-Aug-08 19:56:35

thanks for advice, 2day i started with very slight spotting, ( same as when i miscarried ) nothing like a period starting. i will see how things go.

xxx

farenth Thu 07-Aug-08 21:38:48

Good luck mummy2t. Have no advice but keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now