Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Previous miscarriage/s & worried about this one

(5 Posts)
littlelady123 Wed 06-Aug-08 18:30:58

I have had two previos miscarriages in the last 2 years, and I am now pregnant again, about 6/7 weeks. This morning when I wiped myself after using the toilet, I noticed that the paper was a very pale pink, after the 3rd wipe that had gone, and doesn't seem to have returned yet. I am worried as the same sort of thing happened in the last 2 pregnancies. Has anyone else had these sorts of problems? sad

ajm200 Wed 06-Aug-08 19:38:52

Oh littlelady, I can understand why you are worried. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it is a false alarm. Bleeding is quite common in early pregnancy but with your history I'd check with your doctor

I have had bleeding with both of my pregnancies. This time I had light bleeding every day for the first few months and am now at 7 months. Last time I had several heavy bleeds and still gave birth to a healthy boy.

madmouse Wed 06-Aug-08 19:56:44

Hey sweetheart please contact the early pregnancy unit in the morning as you are not going to rest until you know. If you are six weeks plus there may be a heartbeat to reassure you.

I so hope all is well

littlelady123 Wed 06-Aug-08 20:02:18

thanks for that guys, I hope it goes well 2, I have given up smoking and am doing everything right this time so I know its nothing i've done. Haven't got a midwife app till 19th, but if no more I will keep positive and get checked then. i hav 2 hav a scan to see how far I am anyway coz im not sure. good luck with ur pregnancy ajm. xx

WigglyBumsMum Thu 07-Aug-08 08:53:47

Think you should go to Early Pregnancy Unit for scan. Good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now