Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

oh heck there are some things that you should not watch when pregnant and hormonally charged

(5 Posts)
bigmouthstrikesagain Thu 31-Jul-08 14:28:02

Have had to switch off Prime Suspect 4 in floods of tears as the subject is an abducted/ murdered 14m girl - I am having a girl in October.

My two older children are off with the gp's for the afternoon and i was going to enjoy an afternoon with peace and quiet and a dvd. So that has gone horribly wrong.

Any ideas how to get this awful topic out of my head now (other than hoovering and MN).

MrsTittleMouse Thu 31-Jul-08 15:14:48

Oh God, when I was pregnant with DD1, I couldn't even watch adverts without crying some days. blush Chocolate and MN are in order I think.

wombleprincess Thu 31-Jul-08 15:32:02

well last night i was in pieces over "tv's 50 greatest endings" or something, when vera duckworth died.....

bigmouthstrikesagain Thu 31-Jul-08 18:10:21

well I ended up hoovering and washing up and having a nice cup of tea - I look forward to mty next emotional outbursthmm

Last week I was listening to Massive Attck 'Protection' I blubbed and dh is still taking the p*!

woose Thu 31-Jul-08 19:01:06

I cried because Weston Pier has burnt down!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now