Talk

Advanced search

So who wants to bet now that Ive gooten rid of ALL my baby boy stuff and bought pink, the sonographer will tell me Im having a boy??

(4 Posts)
DisenchantedPlusBump Thu 31-Jul-08 13:46:44

grin

Was told at 17 weeks it was a girl.

Have anothe scan in a few weeks but have just given all my blue stuff up to 1 year to a MNer.

<<worried>>

grin

DisenchantedPlusBump Thu 31-Jul-08 13:47:19

gooten?

Gooten?

gotten hmm

benandoli Thu 31-Jul-08 14:24:10

I have two boys and I am now pregnant with number 3. We were told at 20 weeks that it is a little girl and I too have gone a little shopping crazy and I am a little worried that they may have got it wrong. However, my first two pregnancys were identical and this one has been slightly different. My morning sickness lasted longer I have less acid indigestion and less appetite. I do worry though that the differences may just be because i am 3 years older than last time and now have two boys to look after so am permanently shattered. What is your due date? I am due October 17th and I have a scan 4 weeks before that due to a low lying placenta.

lisa34 Thu 31-Jul-08 15:10:58

I was told at 20 wk scan that i was having a girl - had to have another scan at 32 wks and was told it was a little boy!!! baby was born and it was a little boy so they can get it wrong!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now