Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

sex suggestions

(12 Posts)
helplease22 Wed 30-Jul-08 21:05:38

I can't figure it out. How to do it comfortably. It hurts to bend too much at the waist, uncomfortable face to face, feeling under stress about it and we are both so easily frustrated at the moment it always turns out horribly and we end up fighting about it

TequilaMockinBird Wed 30-Jul-08 21:06:24

spoons?

bythepowerofgreyskul Wed 30-Jul-08 21:07:48

I loved spoons whilst pregnant. also (don't know technical term) DH kneeling with my legs on his shoulders me on my back if that makes sense.

scorpio1 Wed 30-Jul-08 21:09:10

spoons
him sitting on a chair, you can face in or out
get on hands and knees

its not that easy, i think everyone struggles whilst heavily pg.

PussinJimmyChoos Wed 30-Jul-08 21:09:42

Ahh now my DH had the Madonna/Whore complex while I was pg.....ie when pg I was not to be touched like the Madonna (not pop star one!! ha ha!)..post pg I reverted back to a whore, albeit with a wobbly tum...hmm

helplease22 Wed 30-Jul-08 21:10:54

thanks blush I get the descriptive one. I'm just not that knowledgeable of sexual language. what is spoons? hmm blush

helplease22 Wed 30-Jul-08 21:12:21

thanks scorpio that makes sense. Thanks everyone!

scorpio1 Wed 30-Jul-08 21:12:50

lie down, him facing your back and you face out. from behind but lying down.

MrsTittleMouse Wed 30-Jul-08 21:13:05

Spoons, all fours, you lying on the bed/him standing (or kneeling) next to it (but be careful about lying on your back for too long if you're very big as it can make you feel faint!).

helplease22 Wed 30-Jul-08 21:13:53

ok, I see the spoons visual now

EachPeachPearMum Wed 30-Jul-08 21:19:05

Hah! I clicked on this thread thinking it would be suggestions of how to predict whether you're getting a boy or a girl blush

Sassafrass Wed 30-Jul-08 22:07:46

On all fours with pillows under bump. Only managed to lure dh into doing it once in the last 4 months though =/ Good thing I know he'll be up for it again once I'm not pregnant anymore.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now