Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Question from 1st timer, sorry if silly....

(6 Posts)
mmmmarmite Fri 25-Jul-08 20:26:17

ok, so am 35 weeks today and all afternoon been feeling very odd; nauseous, vry jittery and bit dizzy. Babs been going bonkers, (feel like am in 'Alien') and suspect is lower than previously as everytime it moves my bladder feels it too. Also braxton hicks quite frequently (every ten mins earlier). Is this all very normal - heat/dehydration and lack of sleep (on account of bladder dancing) making me feel like this or......

oi Fri 25-Jul-08 20:28:02

I would get some water/juice down you. I had those sort of feelings and had got too hot (and dehydrated, is very easy when it's hot, you forget about drinking!). All calmed down but I did end up going into labour a week or so later!

Would call the midwife if you are worried.

mmmmarmite Fri 25-Jul-08 23:05:54

Thanks oi....much appreciated. Anyone else?

hester Fri 25-Jul-08 23:23:16

Dehydration would be my guess, too. But what do I know - I didn't have any pre-signs of labour, no braxton hicks, nothing, just woke up one hour into my due date with strong contractions.

So yes, it could be the start. But it could just be another strange pregnancy phase. Keep drinking, have a good night's sleep, let usknow how you get on!

hester Fri 25-Jul-08 23:23:42

When I say drinking, I don't mean Drinking, obviously...

mmmmarmite Sat 26-Jul-08 10:47:10

Damn!!! grin Thanks, had better nights sleep and not feeling quite so odd today, maybe just wishful thinking! I'll keep you posted tho. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now