Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Tiredness

(7 Posts)
msjollyhat Thu 24-Jul-08 15:05:15

Can anyone tell me how soon they felt really tired after conceiving - I feel absolutely exhausted and am wondering if it is a really really early sign of pregnancy???!!!

PetitFilou1 Thu 24-Jul-08 15:10:27

A couple of weeks after probably.

emma2617 Thu 24-Jul-08 15:58:38

I was shattered about 2 weeks after conception...to the point where the doctor was testing me for allsorts as it was too early and I was still getting BFNs. I am still suffering the tiredness...really badly!!

ranirani Fri 25-Jul-08 15:28:10

I was completely out of it in 6 days time

bogie Fri 25-Jul-08 15:30:19

quite early on can't remember when though but I have it really really bad now (32 weeks) I am trying to pursuade ds that we should go for a nap now but he is having non of it

wasabipeanut Fri 25-Jul-08 15:37:28

I had overwhelming tiredness very early on - about 10 days in. I once fell asleep on a packed train floor between carriages sitting up. Luckily my dh was with me but really, I have never known anything like it.

It continued pretty much through the next 13-14 weeks. I remember getting in from work and barely having the strength to
get upstairs and into my pj's.

LeonieD Sat 26-Jul-08 08:58:52

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now