Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Difference b/w babygrow /sleepsuit / bodysuit !

(8 Posts)
firsttimer08 Thu 24-Jul-08 13:39:07

Silly, first timer question, but can someone explain to me the difference between a baby grow and sleepsuit? I've seen both terms, but i'm not sure if there is any difference.

Also do we have warmer baby grows/sleepsuits for winters, or can I buy the ones available now and they can be used in winter time?

crokky Thu 24-Jul-08 13:40:22

babygro = sleepsuit

bodysuit = vest

If cold at night, wear vest and babygro

nappyaddict Thu 24-Jul-08 13:40:35

baby grows and sleepsuits are the same thing.

body suits have no legs to them and they popper underneath the nappy.

the ones available now can be used in winter time but when it was really cold i would put a fleecy sleepsuit over the top.

firsttimer08 Thu 24-Jul-08 13:44:08

aah thank you !!! this has perplexed me for a few weeks now !

calsworld Thu 24-Jul-08 14:22:57

most babygros have feet on the legs, but some sleepsuits don't - i.e end at the ankle.

also, you don't tend to get short sleeved babygro's but you can get short sleeved sleep suits!

have i just confused things again wink

nappyaddict Thu 24-Jul-08 14:45:12

i call the ones with no feet rompers ...

VictorianSqualor Thu 24-Jul-08 14:50:34

Me too nappy.

Babyrows/sleepsuits are the same as bodysuits/vests but with legs.
Rompers are like sleepsuits but more like shorts.

elkiedee Thu 24-Jul-08 20:21:34

In this weather we tend to just put ds to bed in a bodysuit aka vest. Also he sometimes just wears one of them over his nappy in the day.

There are also fleecy suits in winter which are sometimes referred to as sleepsuits or as pramsuits.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now