Advanced search

MAT B1 form...where to post it to????

(8 Posts)
biglips Tue 22-Jul-08 20:22:38



posieflump Tue 22-Jul-08 20:23:23

I think it was to the employment part of the council

posieflump Tue 22-Jul-08 20:24:29

oh hang on that is the form to confirm your pregnancy to your employer - so you need to send it to your human resources bit at work

biglips Tue 22-Jul-08 20:28:07

no not the employers as i dont work but to poss to claim for sure start grant

posieflump Tue 22-Jul-08 20:31:46

I think you need to ask at the job centre as to waht you are entitled to
or your midwife might know

mustsleep Tue 22-Jul-08 20:33:04


you need to go to the job centre and ask for a claim form i think for a sure start grant but if you try online you may be able to download the form and print it off

biglips Tue 22-Jul-08 21:18:03

thanks everybody smile

azkat Tue 22-Jul-08 21:22:06

I wouldn't post the original (or take photocopies of it first) as i don't think they send it back to you. Isent mine off for maternity pay not thinking anything of it, but later found out that i needed it for other things.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: