Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Did you notice you were more wet during the first 4 - 12 weeks of pregnancy?

(9 Posts)
2notenuff Tue 22-Jul-08 12:51:26

Especially the early weeks?

becaroo Tue 22-Jul-08 13:02:07

yes, definately...AFAIK its one of the early signs of pregnancy...gets worse too!!! (I am now 32 weeks and have to wear panty liners everyday)

bethoo Tue 22-Jul-08 13:03:00

was about to say wait til you get further along!

2notenuff Tue 22-Jul-08 13:05:50

interesting i have noticed the last two times was so wet and noisey that dh nd i were laughing blush

Its not normally like that, I am testing on Thursday to see if pregnant because i had 2.5 day period with spotting but tested neg the day period was due but still think I maybe because of lots of symptoms still so thought I would wait until week 6 to really know if I am.

2notenuff Tue 22-Jul-08 13:05:53

interesting i have noticed the last two times was so wet and noisey that dh nd i were laughing blush

Its not normally like that, I am testing on Thursday to see if pregnant because i had 2.5 day period with spotting but tested neg the day period was due but still think I maybe because of lots of symptoms still so thought I would wait until week 6 to really know if I am.

2notenuff Tue 22-Jul-08 13:07:14

this would be my third pregnancy but i only remember it being really wet near the beginnning maybe i stopped later on altogether

I remember always having lots of discharge in pants and wearing panty liners.

2notenuff Tue 22-Jul-08 13:07:50

sorry what does AFAIK stand for?

2notenuff Tue 22-Jul-08 13:09:48

no worries just noticed the acronym list x

2notenuff Tue 22-Jul-08 13:51:55

is it a strong sign of pregnancy then?

Or can it also be a hormonal thing? I should be ovulating this Friday, could it be because of that? But that would be five days at least before ovulating?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now