Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

pleeease help what drugs can i take??

(4 Posts)
mad4mybaby Tue 22-Jul-08 10:21:19

22 weeks pg and have had awful bad throat since last week. HAve had strepsils, soothers etc but not helped. Today i feel all achy like flu (paracetamol not helping) but wierdly i also feel sick and have bit of upset stomach.

What on earth can i take?? Would go to bed but have over active 2 yr old with diff ideas!

witchandchips Tue 22-Jul-08 10:23:46

can you get someone in to help? I really think a day in bed will be the best medicine. Can you get your dh to take a day off work look after your 2 year old.

bethoo Tue 22-Jul-08 10:25:33

i would go to hte gp as yo can get medication you camn take. i had something similar and i was given drugs that stopped me feelign sick etc. i really was at the end my tether with it and also had an active toddler who did not appreciate me runnign off to vomit in the nearest sink!

mad4mybaby Tue 22-Jul-08 10:27:56

dh is in germany do no cant get him home. Cant get hold of my mum either. Im ok, im dressed and washed just feel so wiped out i want a magic pill you know??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now