Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

strange food reaction in pregnancy?

(5 Posts)
koonelly Mon 07-Feb-05 13:42:24

hi, wondered if anyone else experienced anything like this? Since becoming pregnant,only 10 weeks) if i eat any cheese i get what only can described as wobbly arms and legs! (they go all shakey and weak) and i feel light headed and faint(this happens about 15mins after eating just normal cheese sansdwich). l looked about on net but can't find anything. Haven't mentioned it to anyone, but am really wary about what i eat for fear of reaction. Any one else?

orangina Mon 07-Feb-05 14:33:53

have no idea what this might be, but bumping this anyway... good luck!

alux Mon 07-Feb-05 23:09:40

chocolate, sad to say. At 6 ferrero roche's and I could feel my feet swell to balloons in an hour. they stayed that way for 2 days. And it wasn't the nuts as I have been scarfing nuts to keep hunger at bay.

Levanna Tue 08-Feb-05 01:51:23

Tea with sugar made me feel 'wobbly' and sick. Tea without sugar, yum! EG Tea even better (I think that was more of a craving though!). But, I could cope with sugar in or on anything else.

Chandra Tue 08-Feb-05 02:03:01

Apple juice, it was my favourite before pregnancy but it made me sick during pregnancy (and even afterwards). I have just started drinking it again without the sickness... almost 2 yrs since DS was born.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now