Advanced search

Vouchers for Fruits and that right?

(7 Posts)
biglips Mon 21-Jul-08 12:27:54

im 32 weeks pg atm

Where can i get these vouchers? (i have a NHS exemption card and my DP is on a low wage too)

scorpio1 Mon 21-Jul-08 12:29:38

healthy start scheme thing?

your mw should be able to get you a form

cheerfulvicky Mon 21-Jul-08 12:30:41

I think I saw a form in the bounty pack my midwife gave me. The jobcentre etc might also be able to help. Have you searched online?

biglips Mon 21-Jul-08 12:33:20

no i havent as it just a friend mentioned it yesterday and i forgotton whats the website is

will it be the Inland Revenue????

CaptainKarvol Mon 21-Jul-08 12:34:35

Not Inland Revenue - HealthyStart

biglips Mon 21-Jul-08 12:58:12


ill have a look at it now

biglips Mon 21-Jul-08 13:00:05

i dont qualify cos i get WTC...

at least i checked it out anyway

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now