Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

25 weeks and one boob is already leaking!

(6 Posts)
expatinscotland Sun 20-Jul-08 23:15:56

should i be concerned?

i have AND, so of course, have all these irrational thoughts about baby coming early, dying during childbirth, baby dying or being severely brain damaged, etc.

i remember leaking with DD2, but i don't remember if it was from such an early stage.

FWIW, i think they have my dates a bit wrong, because i conceived coming off ERPC for missed mc and had only one very long cycle before falling pregnant again, and DS1 will come ahead of date.

whoopsididitagain Sun 20-Jul-08 23:17:15

bless you mine started at 16 weeks and just got worse to point of having to wear pads from 20 weeks

on the plus side was able to bf til she was 10 months quite easily

expatinscotland Sun 20-Jul-08 23:18:42

i had a stonking supply with DD2, so here's hoping.

i had to express a little off each boob before putting her on when she was first born because i'd literally be spraying milk when i heard her cry.

littlelamb Sun 20-Jul-08 23:21:08

Yep, completely normal. I don't know if gender of the baby maybe plays a part? WIth dd I leaked from very early on but with ds I didn't leak at all, to the point where I worried if my milk would ever come in (am now a proud member of the leaky boobs brigade) If you're now having a boy (congrats by the way- based on my oh so extensive 6 weeks experience boys are fab wink) after 2 girls that could be one reason. I had horrible AND with both of mine, so I understand how every thing can worry you- I was at the hospital so many times with ds I swear they must have known me by name by the end

expatinscotland Sun 20-Jul-08 23:29:48

it's a boy.

i remember with DD2, i was squeezing it off after about 37 weeks. she arrived at 38+2 and after sleeping a while, she fed for quite a while.

chisigirl Sun 20-Jul-08 23:32:28

I did from around 20 weeks, I think. Both DSs were born at full term. So slightly annoying but not something to worry about.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now