Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Boobs haven't started leaking yet - 38. 6

(15 Posts)
bigboydiditandranaway Sun 20-Jul-08 19:52:43

Is this an indication baby is going to be late??? I'm nearly 39wks and haven't had leaky boobs. I remember with ds having it and he was born at 37wks.

biglips Sun 20-Jul-08 19:54:17

i never had leaky boobs with DD at all but she was 12 days late and im 32 weeks pg now and still no leaky boobs....

whether its true or not if the baby is gonna be late...

girlandboy Sun 20-Jul-08 19:57:55

Never did have leaky boobs.
DD bang on her due date.
DS 1 week early.

Nothing - not a dribble grin
All changed once they were born though - could have fed the whole maternity ward!!

bigboydiditandranaway Sun 20-Jul-08 19:58:57

maybe it could be then...i'll wait & see what others say BL, thanks for replyingsmile

DontNeedAnything Sun 20-Jul-08 20:00:42

I had early leaky (20/22wks ish) boobs with DTDs - they were born at 27wks.

BUT I didn't leak at all with DD3, she was born at 39.5, spot on time smile

spicemonster Sun 20-Jul-08 20:02:06

No leaky boobs here at all, not even after I gave birth. I gave away all my breastpads - didn't need them

Ambi Sun 20-Jul-08 20:03:25

No leaks here either, til after she was born (42weeks).

LackaDAISYcal Sun 20-Jul-08 20:05:04

never leaked at all before birth and only for a few days after my milk came in. I also gave my breast pads away.

It might not happen to you either, so try not to worry.

MoaningMinnieMe Sun 20-Jul-08 20:10:29

I had massive leakage from about 20 weeks with DS (10 days overdue) and only a little bit this time, quite late on (30 + weeks I'd say, even still it's only really when I give them abit of a squeeze) and I am so sure I won't go to my due date this time.

CaptainKarvol Sun 20-Jul-08 20:13:29

No leaks at all when pg with DS, he arrived at 41 weeks on the dot. THen could have flooded the hospital with breastmilk, and had to use breastpads day and night for over a year. I can still squeeze a bit of milk (colostrum?) out and he's 2.4!

nickytwotimes Sun 20-Jul-08 20:14:11

I never had leaks either. Ds arrived a week early.

betterhalf Sun 20-Jul-08 20:14:42

Boobs never leaked before birth. Afterwards they'd jus tgo crazy at night time if I hadn't fed LO for a while.

betterhalf Sun 20-Jul-08 20:15:22

excuse my rubbish typing. That should have read as 'just go'.

MrsTittleMouse Sun 20-Jul-08 20:18:50

No obvious leaks for me (and she was born bang on her due date - mind you she would have been 3 days early if she hadn't taken so blummin long about the whole labour thing hmm). I did get a bit "crusty" sometimes, which I reckon was a small leak of colostrum that dried, but never leaks. I didn't really leak much after DD was born either, which I put down to her being such a greedy guts.

bigboydiditandranaway Sun 20-Jul-08 20:18:51

Thanks everyonesmile i shall worry no more!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now