Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Weird and wonderful pregnancy dreams!! - Share yours here!

(19 Posts)
Litterbug Sat 19-Jul-08 21:27:28

I keep having dreams about Noel Fielding from the mighty boosh blush Where I am at a show and he comes down from the stage and talks to me!

They are mostly cheeky dreams up to now! grin

But I remember when I was pregnant with DS2 and I was really worked up about breastfeeding, I dreamt the baby had been born but it was a ferret (!!!) and in my dream I had hold of this ferret with my tit out and kept trying to latch it on!! shock

Also had lots where baby was kicking and whole arms and legs were coming out of my tummy!

Strange eh?!

popsycal Sat 19-Jul-08 21:30:56

rude dreams here too

had a phase of dreaming about Sawyer from lost

Litterbug Sat 19-Jul-08 21:35:00

lucky wink

star6 Sat 19-Jul-08 21:43:45

As this is my first, I have dreams about the birth almost every night.
After reading your post about the ferret, I'm really looking forward to the possibility of giving birth to a small animal... That is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

BorgLady Sat 19-Jul-08 22:52:20

I had the small animal thing too ... only my baby was a guinea pig!

It's my first baby and I had guinea pigs as a child so maybe I'm just equating it with something I had to look after!

Litterbug Sun 20-Jul-08 09:38:31

Oh I'm glad Im not the only one!

babyignoramus Sun 20-Jul-08 11:10:27

I had a dream I was back at school in cookery class, making jaffa cakes (!) That's pretty typical of me though.....

ChocOrange05 Mon 21-Jul-08 14:10:32

I had a dream that after giving birth I looked in the mirror and my tummy was flatter than it had ever been, even pre-pregnancy - here's to hoping that one comes true! grin

RIBS Mon 21-Jul-08 16:26:15

The usual filthy stuff, and quite a few wierd ones. Wierdest was giving birth to a moth in a hallway, the "moth" kept getting bigger, and I just couldnt catch it using a jam jar so I went for help and it had turned into a dragon. What the hell does all that crap mean!!

emma2617 Mon 21-Jul-08 16:30:25

Oh my...I'm glad I'm not the only one! You seem to be having some fabulous dreams!!

I have dreamt I had the baby but kept forgetting it leaving it everywhere and then I dreamt I gave birth to a child the size of a 12/18 month old...quite disturbing!! shock

And a few totally random ones about people trying to kill me, being broken in to, the wierdness is never-ending!!

Tinkerisdead Mon 21-Jul-08 16:35:41

Ive had orgasms in my sleep since being preg blush

dreams have been weird, last night i dreamed of an old friend who was in labour, i said can i look, she said do what you like just help me. I looked and baby's head was out. I told her to push once more and it came out, but it was about 9 months old, pink, warm, dry and smooth! I said i think your waters must have gone about 9 months ago!!

i had another dream about my own baby yesterday night, that i was in a haunted castle and people kept telling me that ghosts werent happy with my baby. it was like something out of rosemary's baby! I then felt the spirits putting their hands in my tummy and squeezing the baby. just at that moment the baby kicked in the night. i woke up screaming the place down!!! ha ha my poor DH was petrified!!

tinkisagracefulshamu Mon 21-Jul-08 16:47:34

i had a rudish dream about chris fountain mmm and sawyer one sounds gr8

EEC Mon 21-Jul-08 17:31:29

I have given birth to a kitten.

Also given birth to 12 babies, and kept losing them, forgetting which ones I'd fed etc.

Also Have packed my new born baby into a suitcase underneath my clothes to take on holiday with me and forgotten it was in there! Miraculously it survived!

I am obviously going to be a great mother!

kookiegoddess Mon 21-Jul-08 19:20:26

My pg dreams have been so dull, normally based around losing things or needing to get things finished and rushing about and getting stressed. Incredibly annoying. Not even a sniff of an orgasm angry.

pluto Mon 21-Jul-08 19:23:13

Sunday night dreamt of hippos leaping off very high diving boards into diving pools and being judged by olympic style judges...very metaphorical!

LoveActually Mon 21-Jul-08 20:25:06

I haven't even dreampt about a baby yet (15 weeks pg) but I do keep dreaming about my partner, in most of my dreams I'm fancying him from afar, although last night i managed to get to snog him. Maybe something more will happen tonight!!

chocbiscuits Mon 21-Jul-08 22:29:43

I had a massively complicated dream about posting myself postcards and getting them back out of the postboxes again.
Can't quite remember what the point was but it was something very important!

eidsvold Mon 21-Jul-08 22:35:06

Never had any dreams about babies that I can recall BUT when very pregnant with dd2 in the last few weeks dd1 must have watched a lot of hi-5.

I went to see my hairdresser for a new look easy to care for after baby born and hairdresser was a member of Hi-5

here

MinnieMoan Mon 21-Jul-08 22:36:19

Gave birth to kittens.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now