Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

help...27 weeks and really weepy and depressed

(5 Posts)
benandoli Sat 19-Jul-08 17:49:14

I have two wonderful boys (3 and 6) and I am 27 weeks pregnant with a very planned and much wanted little girl. So why do I feel so useless, crying all the time and feel really crap

katyamum Sat 19-Jul-08 23:05:33

You are tired! I have 3 kids and was just like that in my 3rd pregnancy. And your hormones are all over the shop. Think 3rd time round had a definite sense of low level anxiety about 'spoiling' what we already had, tempting fate, etc. But I just think you are plain old tired and emotional. Try going to some ante-natal yoga or something to help you unwind and relax. It was my one treat to myself. Good luck.

Frizbe Sat 19-Jul-08 23:11:05

Agree, you are probably tired and hormonal and when you have two to run around after already, its so hard to find time for yourself and to chill out and enjoy it all.
(makes note to ponder if anyone ever enjoys being pregnant) Try and find a day/half a day or an evening to set aside for yourself {{{Hugs}}}

accessorizequeen Sat 19-Jul-08 23:20:52

awww, benandoli, I've felt like this much of my 3rd pg (albeit with dt's), I'm 29 weeks and had a good sob today. No reflection on how much you'll love your little girl. How much rest are you getting, if you can squeeze in sitting down for 10 mins here and there it will help, honestly. I have two ds's 19 mo and 4.7, and the more knackered I am the more the hormones kick in. Also, I use pulsatilla (homeopathic remedy) which really helps from boots.

madmouse Sun 20-Jul-08 17:25:01

Is it time to cut back a little, you may be overtired. What are your nights like? Are you still trying to keep the house nice and clean?

Can anyone take your darlings off your hands for a few hours?

How is your diet, could you be short of selenium and some other minerals?

Congratulations, it is only a matter of weeks before you hold your little girl.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now