Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Please help me find Maternity Bra. 34G. Cotton.

(10 Posts)
Oblomov Fri 18-Jul-08 14:34:41

I normally wear underwired. I need to for support. I do not want a nursing bra. I want a maternity bra.I am going back to Bravissimo to be fitted for nursing later. 22 weeks now. Bravissimo this week, gone up from 32E to 34G.
I have very itchy skin, only across the back of my bra strap. Gp said fine. Creams not working. Bravissimo advised it was just my hormones and to only buy largely cotton bras.
I like these M&S
I like the fact that they are a bit moulded to offer support and coverage. But they are out of stock.

The Anita site is no good, becasue they are not % cotton enough. anita

Suggestions please ?

jennylindinha Fri 18-Jul-08 15:41:31

I wouldn't worry about not wearing underwires. I went to Bravissimo a few months ago (amd now 29+6 weeks) and have gone up from a 32FF to a 32GG - plus I really don't like non-wired bras. The girl I spoke to said it was ok to wear underwires as long as they don't squash you. I bought three of these bras and have been wearing them ever since! Very comfy and lots of cotton. Would recommend you have another fitting and try them on.

Personally, I've never got on with M&S bras since I went over an E cup!

ilovemydog Fri 18-Jul-08 15:43:16

bravado?

I think I wear a 36 F?

witchandchips Fri 18-Jul-08 15:47:05

Triumph do some good old lady bras in cotton. v. comfy (sizing is a bit odd though)
see this one

Oblomov Fri 18-Jul-08 16:04:26

Jenny, that was the bra I bought , in Black.
I am looking for another black one, sorry I didn't say that before.

Lovemydog, thank you but I don't need a nursing bra yet. I just need a maternity one.

Witch, that triumph, they didn't have one in a 34G, plus I do want black, plus it did look a tiny bit old ladyish. Sorry. but I appreciate the recommendation.
DO you have any others to recommend ?

jennylindinha Fri 18-Jul-08 17:15:04

Ah, oh well! You could search on ebay. They sometimes have good bras on there in big sizes. Or are there any on Figleaves? I just couldn't be bothered to find any different styles, I'm really comfy in this one and that's enough for me...

Good luck!

notasheep Fri 18-Jul-08 17:17:16

Have you looked at NCT?
Lovely Cotton Maternity bras

Oblomov Fri 18-Jul-08 17:51:37

I am currently bidding on one on e-bay.
I will check out Figleaves and NCT. Thank you.

slinkiemalinki Sat 19-Jul-08 21:05:51

Always found Emma Jane does the job www.figleaves.com/uk/product.asp?product_id=EJ-328&mci=&size=&colour=&image=r10088-p561425-front

MelT76 Fri 25-Jul-08 07:11:56

this one? Only £8 and if you buy 2 there is a £5 discount!!

I know its not black, but they might have them in store. I have 2 of these in 40G and they are very comfy and surprisingly supportive. Plus mostly cotton so breathable and hopfully help with itching (I too have that problem)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now