Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Hello - Newly pregnant after two miscarriages.

(6 Posts)
Tinamoo Thu 17-Jul-08 20:13:39

Hi All,

I thought I would introduce myself. I am Tina married to a sailor (for my sins).

I have a four year old daughter called Sofia. I had a horrible pregnancy with her, I bled throughout and nobody could guarantee I would not lose her so it was really stressful.

I had a missed miscarriage last year. Then I got pregnant again and had another missed miscarriage in May.

I have had one period since and have just this week found out I am pregnant again. This is the quickest I have ever got pregnant.

It is really early days. I am 4 +4 at the moment. I am trying not to get excited as I am worried about losing this one too. I am trying my best to forget that I am pregnant but I am not doing a good job!

I have not told anybody yet apart from my husband and one good online friend. No idea when to tell people. I am sure I will not be able to keep my mouth shut for 3 months if it all is going well! lol

Hope to speak to you all soon!!

cc21 Thu 17-Jul-08 20:16:34

That's fantastic news - I'm really pleased for you. Keep you feet up and take care of yourself (as much as you can with a 4 year old to look after as well.

My sister is married to a sailor too! O know how hard it can be especially if they are at sea for long periods, but congrats to you all. i hope you keepus posted with good news.

snooks Thu 17-Jul-08 20:27:48

Congratulations Tina and welcome!

Fingers duly crossed for you, take good care of yourself. I got pg first cycle after miscarrying last july (hadn't even had a period) so your chances are just as good. Am now sitting here bf dd3 (11 weeks) and wishing you all the luck in the world - how exciting! xx

justjules Thu 17-Jul-08 20:31:50

hiya tina,

there is a thread called 'pregnancy after miscarriage' that is full of ladies in the same boat,

i found it a great place to rant express myself and share the good and the bad days,

the link is here ---->> p/g after m/c thread

good luck smile

Tinamoo Thu 17-Jul-08 20:34:07

Thanks for the nice messages and the link.

LackaDAISYcal Thu 17-Jul-08 20:38:12

hi Tina smile

I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriages sad, but congratulations on your pregnancy.

I've had a DS, then two mcs followed by my beautiful DD, and the early days of her pregnancy were truly fraught. MN was such a lifeline for me, in particular the pregnancy after miscarriage support thread. I'm pregnant again and back on that thread for the moral support. Come over and say hello to us there smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now