Talk

Advanced search

MUCUS PLUG! ADVICE PLEASE!!

(6 Posts)
Natalie1984 Thu 17-Jul-08 18:09:49

right ladys b4 u read this just be warned theres probley TMI lol, right can someone tell me what the mucus plug looks like? does it come out in one big blob or lots of little bits? ive been getting really heavy discharge lately but ive just been loo and there was what looked like boogie (TMI im sorry but did warn ya) in my pants only a small amount but it it wasnt discharge, at least i dont think it was as it wasnt clear had was alot thicker. please can someone tell me what they think, im 37+4 and ive also been getting period pains and backache and achey legs. thanx peeps

fryalot Thu 17-Jul-08 18:11:56

congratulations, it sounds like you're getting ready to have a baby grin

mucous plug looks just like something you may pull out of your nose. Sometimes it has blood streaked in it, sometimes not. Sometimes it has brown blood in it so looks a bit icky.

Are your period pains and/or backache coming reagularly?

sarah293 Thu 17-Jul-08 18:12:38

Message withdrawn

Divvy Thu 17-Jul-08 18:14:23

My dd's came away in one whole bit, she put it on the side of the sink to show me hmm

Mine has been coming away in blood streaks bits and pieces much like thick snot!

Good luck sounds like it is a show

Natalie1984 Thu 17-Jul-08 18:38:15

thanx peeps, the period pains and backache come mostly when im layed down or sat down just when im generally not doing alot. and when it comes it lasts a while like. im peeing every 10 mins literally and the preasure in my groin area and lady bits is horrendous!

fryalot Thu 17-Jul-08 19:35:34

If I were you I'd ring your midwife/hospital. It sounds to me like the baby is coming.

Although it could still be a while, but give them a ring and let them know what's happening.

Good luck

smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: