Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Hey! Heres a thought! (Do you think I'm right or just wishing?) <wink>

(7 Posts)
litterbug Wed 16-Jul-08 19:07:02

Wit my first 2 pregnancies I had the sickness till quite far on, well here I am at 16.5 weeks and still throwing up alot.

I have 2 sons.

Now i was thinking this must be another boy as the pregnancy is similar to the other ones.

BUT I have been having migraines. Never had them with previous pregnancies. Ive had flashing, headaches, vomiting because of them ect ...

(have been to see midwife today and BP is fine as is urine sample so she believes its migrane too as opposed to anything more sinister.)

But I just realised that although I suffered from migraines before I was pregnant I only ever got them at my 'time of the month'.

And never had them in my boy pregnancies.

So do you think this could be a girl?|!

Pre-pregnancy migraines were always period related, so could it be some female hormone thing?

Just genuinely wondering,

I always though this would be a girl, but the last 8 weeks Ive been sure it was a boy.

Now I'm not sure!

Find out in 3 days though!

litterbug Wed 16-Jul-08 19:25:50

Gosh I ramble on don't I? blush

litterbug Wed 16-Jul-08 21:46:44

My mum seems to think I may be right ... so ner!!

wink

Divvy Wed 16-Jul-08 21:51:54

I have had 4 girls and this one due any day now is a boy, and the pregnancy has been no different to the others!

You will know soon enough though wink

.....unless this one really is another girl..... shock

litterbug Thu 17-Jul-08 13:26:47

Awww good luck with the birth!!

RIBS Thu 17-Jul-08 13:48:28

My cousin has shocking headaches with her two pregnancies - both were GIRLS!! Fingers crossed for you!

litterbug Thu 17-Jul-08 14:13:27

Am feeling really nervous about the scan now.

Not because I want it to be a girl, I don't. I just want a healthy baby.

I feel like EVERYONE else will be disapointed iykwim!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now