Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

WHERE CAN YOU BUY MONSSON MATERNITY DRESSES??

(6 Posts)
mad4mybaby Wed 16-Jul-08 13:44:02

In latest pg magazine there are some gorgeous dresses (like for weddings etc) but in no shops near me and not even online showing maternity. Anybody know?

Anglepoise Wed 16-Jul-08 14:11:54

This is possibly a stupid question, but were they definitely maternity dresses or just normal dresses that fit a pregnant woman (empire line etc)? Just I have never heard of them doing maternity clothes!

mad4mybaby Wed 16-Jul-08 14:19:33

no pretty sure maternity ones. They were around £200. Gorgeous dresses. There is no way id fit into them being pg just isnt enough room

ronshar Wed 16-Jul-08 14:22:24

Really, Monsoon, maternity. Why have I never seen these for myself? Please tell me wheresmile

mad4mybaby Wed 16-Jul-08 14:24:44

page 84 in the latest pregnancy and birth mag have them and they are calling it 'the best maternity occasionwear'. They really are llluuurvely!

pregnancy1 Thu 17-Jul-08 17:28:09

I've just looked on their websitewww.monsoon.co.uk/ and can't find anything.

I'm quite surprised as my friend works there on a saturday and asked me if I wanted to go to the sale with her. When I said there was no point becuase I can't fit into their clothes, she didn't correct me.. Maybe it's a new range not quite out yet? Keep us informed if you ahve any luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now