Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone else got there 20wk scan this week?

(14 Posts)
BrightShinySun Tue 15-Jul-08 08:28:25

Mines today but not till 1.45 im so nervous! I dont know whats the matter with me been so worried this pg just want to know babys ok! Obviously excited but sure i wasnt this nervous last pg! smile

badkitty Tue 15-Jul-08 10:06:01

Exactly one week till mine (which will make it 21 weeks) - I have been counting down for ages, desperate to see the baby and find out what it is! Will you be finding out the sex?

BrightShinySun Tue 15-Jul-08 11:25:50

Hi badkitty! Yep we're going to see if we can,didnt with dd but would like to know whether to hold onto all her clothes or start making way for blue stuff! How about you?

girlsallaround Tue 15-Jul-08 11:33:54

had mine last week. its another girl over here! cant wait for next time....
good luck all

badkitty Tue 15-Jul-08 11:46:36

Yep I am desperate to find out what it is - will make it seem a bit more real I think if I know if is a son or daughter - at the moment I STILL can't really believe I am going to have a baby!

Good luck hope it goes well

BrightShinySun Tue 15-Jul-08 11:50:33

Congrats girlsallaround, i think itd be lovely to have another girl,dont really mind though as long as its ok! Is this your first badkitty?

Fufulina Tue 15-Jul-08 12:45:03

I have mine a week tomorrow (which is 21+3) - bad kitty, I think that means we're a day apart! Excited and scared in equal measure! Good luck all

badkitty Tue 15-Jul-08 13:54:32

Yep this is my first. Due on 1 December according to first scan (I thought it would be a few days earlier). Only been able to notice what I think are movements for the last couple of days - is very exciting, it seems to like to have a little wriggle after lunch!

BrightShinySun Tue 15-Jul-08 15:37:46

Everythings fine! And its another girl yay! She was wriggling around loads so looks like shes going to be as hectic as her big sis! Good luck everyone with yours let me know how you get on.

badkitty Tue 15-Jul-08 16:20:37

Hooray!! Congratulations!

pwcbird Tue 15-Jul-08 16:34:22

Mine's not for 2 weeks and I'll be 22+1 then. It seems so long to wait and I'm counting down the days. We must all be due more or less at the same time then... I'm Nov 30th.

pwcbird Tue 15-Jul-08 16:35:17

Congrats brightshinysun btw and yes, good luck to all!

Doozie Tue 15-Jul-08 21:04:44

Mine's on Monday, but I'll be 21+6. I can't wait! Before this pregnancy, I've had 5 miscarriages and none have made it this far so my hopes are high. I'm excited, but so nervous! I'm trying not to think about it too much. Unfortunately for me being pregnant does not mean having a baby. I don't think I'll be able to relax until I hold my healthy alive baby in my arms. I definitely don't want to know the sex - I'd love to know, but don't want to know - if you know what I mean!!

Good luck everyone and well done to those already through that hoop!

babylove123 Tue 15-Jul-08 21:08:23

I had mine last week, didnt get to find out the sex - baby was laying too funny! Have to go back next monday because they couldnt check his/her heart! Typical!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now