Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Mr Overton - Bristol- Any experiences?

(7 Posts)
BCLass Mon 14-Jul-08 16:14:48

I have booked myself in for a slightly frivolous (sp?) 4d scan at the Bristol Nuffield with Mr Overton.

This is expensive and before I turn up and hand over the cash does anyone have any experience, good, bad or indifferent of the above?

We are very excited and it would be a shame if it was not a good experience after treking to Bristol and parting with the cash...

Anyone?

babylove123 Mon 14-Jul-08 21:28:35

Hi,

i am afraid i havent been for a 4D scan but if you do get any information back then i would be interested because im looking into having one and am near bristol.

Good luck

LittleMyDancing Mon 14-Jul-08 21:30:05

I haven't had a 4D scan, but Mr Overton is lovely - he's my consultant at St Michael's (NHS work) and he's very down to earth, gentle and friendly.

Bristol is lovely, too, where are you trekking from?

BCLass Tue 15-Jul-08 18:44:41

'Trekking' from Exeter, so an hour on the train, not too bad I suppose!

Glad to hear feedback - much appreciated. Thank you.

detoxdiva Tue 15-Jul-08 18:53:17

I went to the Nuffield (for the nuchal scan) - he's lovely ( and I believe his wife was my consultant at St Michaels - she did the (most gentle!) sweep that started my labour and was lovely too).

All the staff at the Nuffield were great. Hope the scan goes well smile

ilovemydog Tue 15-Jul-08 18:59:44

Had Mrs Overton. Very nice...

LittleMyDancing Tue 15-Jul-08 21:29:05

Yes, he and his wife both practise at St Michaels - tis a family business!

I also bumped into him in Waitrose once, in the booze aisle grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now