Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Guessing the sex

(6 Posts)
lulalullabye Sun 13-Jul-08 21:04:01

Last night me and a few friends did the holding a ring on cotton over my friends bump to see what sex the baby would be.

It did seem to work and apparantly you can see all your pregnancies even if you are not pregnant.

Has anyone else done this and do you belive it ??

Litterbug Sun 13-Jul-08 21:06:13

I did the one where you hold a crystal over your hand and it rotates, then you stop it by dipping it onto your palm then lift it again.

it went one way twice (i have 2 boys) then changed direction hmm

it always does so hippyish friend thinks im having a girl this time.

i think its another lad!

Pinkchampagne Sun 13-Jul-08 21:06:38

You can do it over the palm of your hand if not pregnant & it is meant to tell you how many children you will have & their sexes. My friend said it was right for her, but not sure I believe it at all. Know the ring over the bump thing is often wrong! All piffle just like those silly chinese gender chart things!

lulalullabye Sun 13-Jul-08 21:09:44

Might try the hand thing and see if it was the same as the belly thing hmm

WheresTheAuPair Sun 13-Jul-08 21:55:26

I've done this- it showed i've had 1 pregnancy and predicted a boy. Done it again this pregnancy again and it predicted a boy...and 2 weeks later I had my 20 week scan and it was right- another boy.

Did it on my friend last night and it said another girl...so we'll have to see!

SoupDragon Sun 13-Jul-08 21:57:17

i did this with BabyDragon. If I thought hard about the ring going up and down, it went up and down, if I then thought about it going round and round, it changed direction and went round. It is, of course, a load of b*llocks and right about 50% of the time on average.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now