Talk

Advanced search

3rd pregnancy ......

(6 Posts)
smurfette72 Sat 12-Jul-08 21:13:57

Hello, I've just found out I'm pregnant with my 3rd and am wondering how it's going to affect my body following the birth?! I've had a bit of a tummy since my 2nd but should I be expecting the worse following my 3rd as in v.wobbly, saggy tummy?!

goodasgold Sat 12-Jul-08 21:26:47

Congratulations!

My 3rd is 10 weeks old now and I'm in between maternity clothes which are too big, and my normal clothes which are a bit tight.

When I was pregnant one midwife told me that my stomach muscles had gone! and to wear a support belt, which I really liked.

I asked my GP to check my tummy at 6 weeks and he said it was fine.

I eat a lot of chocolate.

Good luck and enjoy your pregnancy.

lilyloo Sat 12-Jul-08 21:28:12

congrats dc3 is now 6 mths yep saggy belly but luckily bf seems to be helping with weight!

dinny Sat 12-Jul-08 21:30:44

oooh, I am newly=pg with 3rd and wondered same!

am going to try and not stuff face with crap as much as I did with 2nd preg! and keep exercising throughout too (gently)

smurfette72 Sun 13-Jul-08 14:49:24

Thanks for the replies, although the outlook doesn't sound too good. I must only be about 5 weeks, but surely I can't have started showing can I? I must google stuff on stomach muscles and support belts.... do you think it's a bit silly to start doing sit ups (?!)

scorpio1 Sun 13-Jul-08 14:50:18

my dc3 is 12 weeks and i look pretty much normal now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now