Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

This might be of use to preggers ladies with big norks wanting tops for their bumps...

(5 Posts)
yousaidit Fri 11-Jul-08 21:05:48

... on a budget (narrow criteria, i know, but there's always a chance!) In peacocks they have a little maternity range and do a two pack of maternity t-shirts (whitre and coral or white and black) with a fairly high necjkline (like a normal t-shirt!) so when you bend over you don';t show your massive norks, longer length to cover all your bump rather than you looking like you've got a beergut if your top doesn't meet your kecks, withte ruching a bit at the sides to accomodate your growing bump, and they're only £8 for the pack of two. I am so chuffebd that i've gopt some cheapy t-shirts thyat mean i can go out without looking like a lusty milk maid from a carry on film! I do hope some one fuinds this as useful as i did!!!

mamamufin Fri 11-Jul-08 21:17:33

Thank you thats fab. I am 30 weeks preganat with 34H ones. I will definately be popping to peacocks now grin

greenlawn Sat 12-Jul-08 10:58:39

Thanks for that - if I bend forward everyone sees the "double boob" effect of mine spilling over the top of my too-tight bra!

sushistar Sat 12-Jul-08 11:07:05

That's lovely of you to recommend the tshirts but I hate your thread title!

chocbiscuits Sat 12-Jul-08 21:45:35

Good 'un thanks!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: