Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Worrying - am I having a miscarriage? sorry if TMI...

(7 Posts)
Mirry71 Wed 09-Jul-08 19:35:57

Hello please forgive me this is TMI. I am 7+2 and for the last week or so have had v small brown discharge - no red blood no pain, symptoms come and go; anyway at the beginning thought it might even not be related to pregnancy or indeed that bit of my bits IYSWIM...but having read loads on the internet am now terrified am having a m/c and not realising it. Anyone else had anything similar? Am I panicking unnecessarily?

itati Wed 09-Jul-08 19:36:42

Brown blood is old blood so that is a positive. Can you get an early scan?

star6 Wed 09-Jul-08 19:38:41

I had this many times in first trimester. If you go to the A&E if you're scared about the brown discharge and just tell them exactly what happened, they will give you an early scan.

MissingMyHeels Wed 09-Jul-08 19:39:07

I had similar - DD now asleep on me! Get yourself to your local early preg unit for reassurance but bleeding is surprisingly common and often nothing to worry about, especially if brown.

MissingMyHeels Wed 09-Jul-08 19:39:08

I had similar - DD now asleep on me! Get yourself to your local early preg unit for reassurance but bleeding is surprisingly common and often nothing to worry about, especially if brown.

Mirry71 Wed 09-Jul-08 20:04:28

thank you - i have just read so many scary things on the internet....know i am probably being silly but just overwhelmed

star6 Wed 09-Jul-08 20:09:15

where are you? if you can get to the A&E, they will book you in the next day if not right then for an early scan. it's probably nothing, though!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now