Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Exhausted at just 15 weeks - Help!

(4 Posts)
Cleothecat Fri 07-Jan-05 17:42:30

I'm completely, totally and utterly exhausted. I've not even been working during the days for the last six weeks (self employed) and even so I can barely keep my eyes open, apart from between 10pm and 3am when I can't get to sleep of course My husband thinks I may be developing gestaional diabetes... Any advice, thoughts or emapthising would be most welcome.

moondog Fri 07-Jan-05 17:43:51

Massive massive sympathy. Know just how you feel.
It WILL get better,promise...

kinderbob Fri 07-Jan-05 17:48:50

It does get better honey...I don't think it's likely to be diabetes yet. Your dh would be tired if he was awake everynight until 3am.

Try and get a little exercise during the day (just a walk or something) which may help you sleep a little better at night.

posyhairdresser Fri 07-Jan-05 18:29:16

Try to avoid crap food like cakes & biscuits - they sap everyone's energy & will be the wrong things to eat if you have got gestational diabetes.

I felt the same way when pregnant and DID turn out to have dodgy blood sugar levels, but not severe enough to be proper gestational diabetes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now