Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Period pains at 4, 8 and 12 weeks - Normal?

(5 Posts)
MommyD Fri 07-Jan-05 16:42:37

I am getting bad period pains today and am 12 weeks at the weekend. I also had this at 4 weeks and 8 weeks, when my periods would have been due (I have a 28/29 day cycle)
I can't remember - is this normal? I am only worrying today as I am almost 12 weeks (nearly reached that 'magic' threshold) and I'm quite a lot of discomfort today.

marthamoo Fri 07-Jan-05 16:47:40

It's pefectly normal - some people get bleeding at the time when they would have had a period too. But, as with all things pg related, if you are worried - see your midwife. Take care xx

smellymelly Fri 07-Jan-05 16:47:41

I had pains at 4 weeks, and everything was fine, but it worried me too. I have heard it can be quite common.

MunchedTooManyMarsLady Fri 07-Jan-05 16:49:32

I had it with two of my pregnancies. I was really worried the first time that it happened until I heard that it happens to lots of women.

MommyD Fri 07-Jan-05 16:53:01

Thanks ladies

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now