Talk

Advanced search

New call for Puck Sacks

(8 Posts)
rubyone Tue 21-Dec-04 12:37:59

My first message didn't appear. Does anyone know about these? They're baby sleeping bags without the top bit for very young and newborn babies. Just like little cotton bags with elasticated waists that you pop the baby in. If anyone has any they no longer want or know where to get them, I'd be very grateful to know! Thanks!

DoesntChristmasDragOn Tue 21-Dec-04 13:05:23

Dare I say - could you make one? They don't sound complicated!

emkana Tue 21-Dec-04 21:55:04

You can buy them here

It's a German site, but they will deliver to other countries, by the looks of it.
Let me know if you want any translating done!

Kittypickle Wed 22-Dec-04 21:37:50

I'm pretty sure I've got one rubyone, which you'd be very welcome to . CAT me if you want further info - I might take a bit of time to reply as I'm not online much at the moment.

rubyone Thu 23-Dec-04 11:37:48

Thanks so much. Kittypickle, what a generous offer - I have CAT you. Emkana, I shall try the site - maybe I can follow the pictures. If I need help with translation I'll get in touch. THANKS!

rubyone Thu 23-Dec-04 11:52:02

Emkana, I have looked at the site but am having difficulty with my o-level German (learned about 20 years ago!). Could you possibly tell me if the pucksacks are 100% cotton? Am I right also, in saying that they are selling slightly longer ones also for larger babies? I want to get a few - is their stripey one for a newborn? And the one they say is 60cm long (I think it was) - is that for a slightly older baby? I'd be very grateful if you could translate a bit for me! MANY thanks.

emkana Thu 23-Dec-04 19:46:29

Hi
the puck sacks are generally 50 cm long and 100 % cotton and sell in the various fabrics listed. Then there's one in 40 cm for a prem baby, and one in 60 cm for bigger babies - it doesn't say up to what kind of age this one would fit. Then there's the "Puck Knoepfer" (the picture next to the puck sack when you first click on Schlafen) which is a puck sack which can be changed into puck trousers by using the poppers, this will last up to the age of 18 months.
HTH! If you have any more questions, let me know.

rubyone Fri 24-Dec-04 22:41:38

Many thanks Emkana for that - that was really useful! Merry Xmas!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now